Monday, January 22, 2007

sink bathing


Can I share some funny pics of the boy?? He just makes me giggle so much! He was helping(and I use that term loosely) Chris & bree make pudding tonight and was just a sticky butterscotch mess... adn so I turned on the tap to start cleaning him off, well doesn't he spray water everywhere... and then I figure why not toss him right in?! Well wasn't he pleased with himself!! LMBO Happy as can be! I just can't believe the way he was sitting, with his knees bent and feet outwards, that can't be comfortable!
OH and I have been tagged by Kim M and by Karen, I will hopefully get back on during this week and try to complete them! Thanks for thinking of me girls :)
Thanks so much for the great feedback about the possible summer trip to BC! Marina, Sue & Mary I'll definitely be in touch with you as the date gets closer! woohoo!! :)

10 Comments:

Blogger Elia said...

I just love hearing about your little guy's antics. Adorable photos of Ian and love his great big smile.

12:03 AM, January 23, 2007  
Blogger lacintha said...

oh those pics are just adorable Patti!!!What a cutie!

10:33 AM, January 23, 2007  
Blogger Marina said...

Oh Patti, Ian is such a riot, I can only imagine what life must be like living with that cute little guy!!!

Love those photos, he is just way too adorable!!!!

11:25 AM, January 23, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

He is just too terribly cute!! Love the pics!

10:16 AM, January 24, 2007  
Blogger Mary Pauls said...

He's adorable!!

10:07 PM, January 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos! I have some sink photos of my oldest when she was about 18mos old and eating the baby soap - ugh!

12:57 AM, January 26, 2007  
Blogger MonaS! said...

LOL - those are great photos! He really is such a cutie!

9:48 AM, January 26, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

Love the photos! Especially of him splashing!

Hope all's well with you!

3:25 PM, January 30, 2007  
Blogger Monica said...

Came over by way of Sue, I'm glad she has friends like us rooting for her in the email post. :)

Beautiful pictures.

1:22 PM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

LOL!! Gotta love the splashing. He is way too cute!!

1:34 PM, February 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home