Wednesday, January 31, 2007

round 2

two posts in one day, when has that last happened?? lol

Tagged by the lovely and talented Elia, and Karen from last week which I hadn't gotten too

A=Available – to take photos at a moment’s notice! I keep my camera ready to go at all times!
B=Best Friend – I am blessed to have many
C=Cake or pie – not a big cake/pie fan to be honest
D=Drink of choice – coffee, diet coke & water
E=Essential item you use everyday – XM sat. radio
F=Favourite color - orange
G=Gummy bears or worms – sour and the worms
H=Hometown - Burlington, ON
I= ndulgences – photography supplies! eek
J= January or February - February because it’s one month closer to warmer weather
K=Kids and names – Brianna & Ian
L=Life is incomplete without - my family
M=Marriage date – June 17, 2000
N=Number of siblings – two older brothersO=Oranges or apples – apples, love them!
P=Phobias or Fears – I hate scary movies, give me nightmares for weeks!
Q=Favourite Quote – “it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission”
R=Reason to smile – my family is healthy and happy and I get to be at home to watch them. S=Season - Summer
T=Tag 3 or 4 people - anyone who's reading this! Tag you're it!
U=Unknown fact about me – I LOVE flannel!
V=Vegetable you don't like – brussel sprouts
W= Worst habit – my housekeeping could use some assistance
X=X-rays – yes, many times everywhere from my head down.
Y=Your favorite food – really gooey pizza, Thai, anything spicey!
Z= Zodiac Sign - Libra

4 Comments:

Blogger Elia said...

Oh now you have me blushing. Thanks for the kind words girlie even though I am not too sure if I deserve them. Love reading the info. I've learned a few more things.

9:10 PM, February 01, 2007  
Blogger Katrina said...

I am not surprised by the flannel addiciton but I love your favorite quote! I agree...much easier to ask forgiveness after the fact!

12:44 PM, February 02, 2007  
Blogger lacintha said...

I loved reading all the little tid-bits there Patti...what fun!

10:16 PM, February 03, 2007  
Blogger Marina said...

I loved reading and learning a little bit more about you... what fun... perhaps I may take up your tag challenge tomorrow

5:44 PM, February 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home