Sunday, September 03, 2006

well it's that time again....

it's voting time at Scraps Ahoy Idol. I honestly can't believe I'm still in it! There are some Crazy talented ladies in this competition!! Somehow I have managed to stay in, thanks to my beautiful friends voting! If I could ask you to do it again pretty pretty please!!
This time we had to do a layout on our changing hairstyles. Lol too funny... I unfortunately couldn't find the photo that I really wanted to use from my passport when I was 16... I looked like a poodle!! seriously! But I am actually happy with the layout I did none the less. I also had to do an essay on the "culture" of scrapbooking which I got downright silly about. I actually couldn't help but think about some of my favourite times at crops with scraptivity girls and think of how we all have our own way of participating in a crop. I hope if you have time you may stop by, check out my stuff and vote for me please! :) Here is the linkey again http://www.scrapsahoy.com/content/round_4/round_4.html

I have figured out what is the problem for some to get into the site(it doesn't have the most user friendly entry), you need to somehow click on something on that page to get past it, then you should be able to register on the right side, and the voting section is there as well. Clear as mud??? :) Thanks so much my friends!! You are irreplacable!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue Sykes said...

I voted!! Loved, loved, LOVED your essay!! I'm definitely Type II... :D

1:29 AM, September 04, 2006  
Blogger Christy said...

Hey Patti- I went, I saw, I admired, I read, I voted. If you haven't been published as an article writer- well, you should be. I think your writing talent peeks out of your blog! I am a Type I, often pre-planning and printing the journaling. I too, am underground in my studio a lot. Not as much as I'd like though. I have a 3 day retreat coming up- must get ready!

10:43 AM, September 04, 2006  
Blogger MonaS! said...

LOVED what you wrote!!! You are soooo amazing. I can completely see why you are still in there!!! WTG girl!

2:42 PM, September 04, 2006  
Blogger Teresa (aka tmom) said...

Patti, loved, loved, loved your layout. I have boted and lots of luck!

8:50 AM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

You are kicking butt over there, loved your LO and your aritcle!!! you are a great little writer!!!

10:37 AM, September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are doing a fab job girlie. I voted for ya.

2:13 PM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home