Saturday, August 19, 2006

one more


thank you all so much for the great feedback about my digi stuff!!! One of the reasons I like it so much is because I can do it one handed. Ian has entered the lovely must-cling-to-mommy phase... so I've learned how to adapt to one handed 'putering!
Here is one I made this morning with another of Tia's awesome kits called "seventies". It's a freebee at 2p's
I smargdifyed(action) the photo, then layered an origial back on, reduced the opacity to give it a bit of a hand tinted look...

Christy for sure we can do a banner up for your blog!! just let me know!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patti I just love your layouts I wish I was half as creative as you!!
You know that clingy thing, Kye is doing it too, he turns his nose up at everybody except Mummy and won't even let me go to the loo on my own. Everyone keeps saying it a boy thing. As flattering as it is, I hope that they out grow it soon!!

8:45 PM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh my I love the colouring of the photo. You have to show me that. Your really getting good at digi.

8:30 PM, August 20, 2006  
Blogger Katrina said...

I am totally loving your digi LOs, girl!!!! Great designs!

9:56 PM, August 20, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

cute stuff patti!! where did you get that photo action? It looks awesome!

12:35 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger lacintha said...

wow Patti! This rocks! I can't imagine what you'd do with 2 hands...lol...

11:21 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Thanks for the 2ps link - downloaded a few myself... not that I'll use them or anything! :)

12:56 AM, August 22, 2006  
Blogger Marina said...

Awesome Digi layout Patti, your little Ian is just such a cute, one handsome little man!!! Love those photos!!!

11:52 AM, August 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home