Monday, August 28, 2006

where did that week go?


well it's a week later... how did that happen?? dh was off last week and I'd like to say we were busy doing stuff... but we weren't really... I have been busy doing web stuff... really learning a lot!! It's hard doing it in bits and spurts though with the kidlets needing me too. ah it's good to be the mommy!

OH and my flowers... I'm such a gardener wanna-be!! I planted morning glories this year and finally they are blooming. Apparently they don't like blooming in the heat, so they have just started! S ooo pretty and my sunflowers are going now too. The tallest one is at least 9 feet high!! I love the colours... here are a couple of shots I took this morning.

And one last one of the kids. They were wrestling in a way I suppose... yet giggling their faces off. I am so blessed to have these two amazing kids!! Bree is such a great big sister, and Ian just adores her!! Happy Monday all!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ooo...that sunflower is gorgeous!! I got one bloom on my morning glories this year - I dont think they liked being in a pot on my balcony. :( Oh well.

10:42 AM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Marina said...

Beautiful photos of your flowers Patti.. and those kidlets of your's they are just so dang cute. It is so wonderful to hear kids giggling isn't it. It is music to my ears!!!!

11:59 AM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Crystal said...

Your kids are so sweet!!! I'm glad you decided to stay at home and enjoy these precious moments!

Love that sunflower - orange is my fave!!

2:48 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Awwww, your kids have the best eyes! Love those sunflowers - SO GORGEOUS!

5:17 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Teresa (aka tmom) said...

Your kids are just too cute, love the smiles and those eyes!

The flowers are so pretty!

7:00 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger MonaS! said...

Your kids have the most beautiful eyes I have EVER seen! SOOOO CUTE!!!

The flowers are very beautiful!

9:09 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

I can almost hear Bree and Ian giggling in that photo!! Great job on the gardening too... my thumb is so brown, it's not funny... :(

8:43 PM, August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home