Monday, July 10, 2006

It has been a few days, but busy ones... time to catch up! Thursday was rough, I had a major meltdown. I think a lot of things combined and I just lost it... however, my dear friend Julie called at the right time and God bless her, she totally helped me out of my bad place. Also resigned from my job on Thursday, so I am now officially unemployed woohoo! My EI runs out in 2 weeks... time for my new adventure to begin!
Friday Julie came over with her nanny/housekeeper and gave my top floor a clean sweep. Have you seen the show on TLC??? Seriously that is what happened... I have so let my house go over the past year with Ian, and I'm so embarassed to have people over and see my mess... so she came over and we all cleaned!! Still have the main floor and basement to do but it's a start! Then we went to Port Dover to the beach(Lake Erie) for the afternoon. Just what I needed! Here are Jules, Ian & bree at the beach!

Saturday we hung out and I got Ian to go into Brianna's barbie pool! lol(don't tell him it's pink!) The water had warmed up and he loved it! Couldn't resist spiking his hair! Oh he has the best hair... Chris keeps telling me we have to cut it, it's getting too logn blah blah blah... but he's not going to look like a baby with a haircut... so he's holding onto it at least for another month!


Went to the splash pad with Heather and Micah in the afternoon.
Here are some pics to catch up !!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well Patti, I love you even if your house needs to be clean sweeped! I seriously need to clean sweep my closets! I can't see the pics, but they sure sound cute! hang in there babe...good things are coming your way!!!

9:30 AM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Heather said...

I so need a clean sweep too. We had a blast at the pool with you on Saturday. You got some awesome pictures (thanks for sending them to me).

3:33 PM, July 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that good things are coming your way girlie! Just keep positive. It's great to see all those photos of your two cuties. TFS.

4:31 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

I'm glad to hear that things are better, it's amazing how good friends help the soul, I never would have goten through the scariness of last month without my S! girls!!! hugs chick!

5:50 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Big hugs on your meltdown, Patti! What a wonderful friend Julie is to you! Can she come to my house too? :)
Glad you have a great time at the beach - and the Barbie pool secret is safe with me... for now! ;)

11:40 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Big hugs on your meltdown, Patti! What a wonderful friend Julie is to you! Can she come to my house too? :)
Glad you have a great time at the beach - and the Barbie pool secret is safe with me... for now! ;)

11:40 PM, July 10, 2006  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

MOre hugs from me too. I think every mom needs a melt down every now and then!!! ggod thing for good friends to help us out!!

11:36 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger MonaS! said...

Big hugs!!!!! I am ready for one of those too. Looks like you had a great time. Isn't it great to have friends that can help you thru those times?

1:51 PM, July 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home