Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sweet Pea murals are in 'da house! Actually sweet pea murals are in lots of homes!! And I had the honour to run around with the amazingly talented artist Sarah to photograph some of the incredible pieces of art that she has created. I am in complete awe! Sarah created 2 canvas' for my own children earlier this summer, which I need to photograph as well, but they are both sleeping right now, so I will try again in the morning!

Thank you again Sarah and Moms & dads for letting us into your homes!

Here is some of Sarah's work: (down below should be an arrow to press play, if you don't see it, just move your mouse around and click until it asks to "play slideshow" :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarita said...

Patti,
Really FANTASTIC photos! I love those ones of Jake and Nick (my crazy boy cousins )and Nevena's are actually my favourites. But they are all just perfect..and I appreciate the good company and amazing work!
Thanks so much!
Sarah

7:51 AM, October 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home