Wednesday, September 26, 2007

as I sit here working away, pondering why it is so incredibly hot out... I wanted to add some new photos from a recent e-session I did. Speaking of hot... lol(like that segway??), please meet Mark & Trish. Getting married next year and I can not wait to join you both on your special day. Here is a sneak peak of some of my favourites from Session. Mark I hope you will forgive me for including the one outtake, you two are just so wonderful together, I loved the expression so much on both of your faces!





5 Comments:

Blogger Heather M. said...

WOW, stunning photos! I especially love the one with the bars/gate in the background!

12:11 AM, September 27, 2007  
Blogger MonaS! said...

STUNNING!!! The beach one and the one with the gate are my favourite photos!

12:38 PM, September 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the guys is extremely handsome and muscular.........

love the shots patti. even the outtakes. can wait to see others.

cheers

4:08 PM, October 01, 2007  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

That purple doorway is AMAZING in that shot!!! GREAT pics Patti! Love your lighting!

4:07 PM, October 19, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

Awesome pictures and I love the outtake too. Fabulous!!

5:39 PM, October 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home