Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hotlanta, wrapped up!

OH my GOODNESS! how could I have so much fun and learn so much all in one day? Nate and Susan are brilliant photographers and fantastic instructors. And I now have a new phrase "oh ya that's hawt!" LMBO! Great techniques learned, very cool fellow attendees, I wish I wasn't so far away!~ I also got to meet and hang out with another online photog friend (g'day Malin!), who took me for the super duper Atlanta tour and to a local yummmmy noodle house! We chatted and laughed and ate and drank until the restaurant closed! Too fun!

Anyway without further adieu here are some pics I took at the workshop. Thanks again to Nate from The Image is found and Susan Stripling who took time away from their sweet families to run a kicking workshop for us!!
(the photos are super small- saved for web, click on them to view them a bit bigger)

despite being away from home and no alarm clock, I still was up with the sun, just a little bit excited I think! ;)



Nate showing us the ins and outs of his posing.... too funny!!

and here is gorgeous Jesse working it!


Nate and his Gitzo(the stick!) must have one!!!

Rona doing her Toyota Jump!! love it!

Kelly rawking the fabulous Almasy's loft!(I must have a loft like this one day!)



eek yep that would be me!! *cringe*







Nate getting into some interesting positions to get the shot!
And a class photo I nabbed from Nate's blog

6 Comments:

Blogger MonaS! said...

That photo of you is one of my favorites!!! Looks like you had an AMAZING TIME!!!! Your work was awesome before but I think you have entered a new level my friend!!! YOU TOTALLY RAWK!!!!! Wish you were closer so I could have you take my photos!!!! Great work Patti.

9:41 PM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger Janice V said...

Great pics, Patti. I love all those 'poses'. Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

8:27 AM, May 23, 2007  
Blogger Holly A said...

Wow, Patti. It looks like you had an fantastic trip. Your shots are awesome! That is so cool about hanging out with Lisa Russo. What fun!

12:26 PM, May 23, 2007  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Oh wow. That must have been SO COOL!!!!! LOVE the photos. Love the lighting. Amazing!

11:09 PM, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Heather M. said...

So cool!!!!!!

9:09 AM, May 25, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

Sounds like you had a blast. Very cool that you hung out with Lissa Russo too.

4:15 PM, May 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home