Friday, March 23, 2007

cutest couple & anna the dobe!


I had the opportunity to photograph the most adorable and in love couple last weekend, at the same time as a last minute snow fall!! Was a lot of fun to go and wander around in the last snow of the season(I HOPE!)

Thanks so much for the fun M&M & Anna, I laughed so hard my cheeks were hurting!! Hope you enjoy these favourites from your shoot! :)








always room for more! I had the opportunity to photograph the most adorable and in love couple last weekend, at the same time as a last minute snow fall!! Was kind of fun to go and wander around in the last snow of the season(I HOPE!)

Thanks so much for the fun M&M, I laughed so hard my cheeks were hurting!! Hope you enjoy these favourites from your shoot! :)

10 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Just GORGEOUS Patti! I love looking at your beautiful work!

2:55 PM, March 23, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

GORGEOUS photos, Patti!! You are doing some amazing stuff lately!! It is awesome!

6:18 PM, March 23, 2007  
Blogger Elia said...

Awesome photos again Patti! Love looking at the photos from your shoots. I love hearing about how you are enjoying the shoots.

9:35 AM, March 24, 2007  
Blogger MonaS! said...

Beautiful photos. I especially love the second one! Great work - I love coming to your site and checking it out.

10:43 AM, March 25, 2007  
Blogger Kim Sanderson said...

gorgeous as always Patti!

4:50 PM, March 26, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

What goregous photos. I love them all. I bet they'll be happy with them.

2:34 PM, March 27, 2007  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

TOTALLY love the dog one! All of them are awesome!

3:05 PM, March 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your photography is amazing Patti!

10:55 PM, March 30, 2007  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!

5:12 PM, April 01, 2007  
Blogger Tammy said...

This is my first peek at your work Patti and I'm blown away! You have the perfect eye and take incredible photos! Wow!! I'd say you have found your niche!

3:52 AM, April 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home