Wednesday, April 11, 2007

bad blogger

ohhhh it has been a couple of weeks already!! I didn't mean for it to go so long inbetween posts! Life has gone and gotten a little busy, and you know, I love it!! each and every minutes!!

I am so happy and blessed to be doing things I love... and the latest was the launch for a new and niche completing company called ScrapAbility. So happy to see this work of heart come to life from the brilliant vision from the lovely Jen Backler, Patti T & Elia ScrapAbility is offering the newest & latest techniques and trends in scrapbooking in addition to the photography and photoshop classes that I am and am going to be teaching. What an honour to be apart of this cool concept!! Please stop by and say hello!

I've been busy with photos too of course, another beautiful momma to be!! Just glowing. Also a friend from many years ago who I recently found through facebook (super addicting that site!)
Anyway I'll leave you with some new photos because a post without photos just isn't as much fun! lol


8 Comments:

Blogger Elia said...

Great to have you on board with us at ScrapAbility Patti. You and Chris have done another great job with the site. You guys totally ROCK (even Cloppy LOL)!!!

Lovely photos as usual. TFS them with us.

12:47 AM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger Sue said...

Great photos again! I might just have to take your photography course - I'm sure I'd learn a LOT from you! Congrats on your new adventure...I am sure it will be fantastic for you!

2:49 AM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger Gaspegirl said...

More great photos for us to admire... love your work and I am so excited to be one of your students over at ScrapAbility!

11:44 AM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger MonaS! said...

Awesome photos Patti! I am also lookin forward to checking out your class at ScrapAbility!

1:53 PM, April 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love looking at your photos! Great stuff!

12:07 AM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger Tara said...

Patti I am so looking forward to your SLR class at Scrapability! You are an amazing photographer!!

12:02 PM, April 14, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos, as usual, Patti!

I want to take your 101 course at Scrapability too - I will have to try and catch it on round 2!

10:42 AM, April 16, 2007  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

beeeeeeeeautiful! Totally love the lighting in the photos. Amazing.
And HUGE congrats on the class on Scrapability!!!! You deserve it!

1:55 PM, April 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home