Thursday, April 19, 2007

what is that yellow thing in the sky???




Could it be the sun? I think spring has sprung!!! And not a moment too soon, I had a sad shopping experience today apparently things are fitting a little tighter!! ack!! I am going to blame winter, and not the Cadbury Easter eggs ... lol

hmmm good thing I'm hankering for a salad! I think there are going to be a lot of them in my future!!

Had fun taking the boy to the park today, so nice to have sunshine and blue skies again!! And they say 22C this weekend!! yippppeee!!

I hope everyone is able to get out and enjoy it! :)
cheers!
p.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Well Patti, you can do anything you put your mind to, so I know you will be back to where you want to be in no time!!!!

Glad to hear you both had such a great time at the park, isn't it awesome to have some nice weather for a change!!!

7:26 PM, April 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see some photo's of Ian. Those boots are just too cute!!

10:10 PM, April 19, 2007  
Blogger Tara said...

Hang in there, I'm sure you'll meet your goal in no time Patti! Great pics of your day at the park!!!

11:22 PM, April 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As usual, you do nothing less but impress with your captivating photos. Each of them have their own way of delivering that passion that makes your work unique.
Always impressed.
Thanks for sharing your art.
Sarah
Sweet Pea Murals

1:22 AM, June 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home