Saturday, March 10, 2007

one of my favourite

things about my job is watching families grow, and grow up!!! I love being invited back to capture moments and interactions as little ones change so quickly.. case in point, how did this sweet newborn become so big so quickly??

SOooo super cute!!





but not to be outdone by his adorable sister and brother who were as good as gold!!





here are a couple more favourites that I just have to share



if you'd like to see any bigger, just click on them :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Amazing work as always Patti!! How old is that little boy now? I remember that newborn shot and it seriously feels like yesterday. They are truly blessed with a beautiful family!

5:04 PM, March 11, 2007  
Blogger Marina said...

Amazing work Patti, and I agree that is something very special about that kind of a job!!!! Adorable children too!!!

2:43 PM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

These photos are gorgeous, as usual, Patti!!

On a side note - I just found your blue kangaroo site and it looks fabulous too!! Way to go!

6:53 PM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger Elia said...

Stunning photos as ever Patti. You totally ROCK!!! Have I told you before how much I absolutely love looking at your work.

9:38 PM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger Crystal said...

I love the perspectives you show in your photography, Patti, especially with action shots! You always provide me with new ideas to try - thanks!!

9:23 PM, March 14, 2007  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

Amazing photos! I love the feet one the best. Seroisuly adorable!!

7:43 PM, March 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home