Monday, May 07, 2007

Happy first birthday!

This little girl was such a princess!! Oh my goodness too cute for words with eyes that could match swimming pools for depths of beautiful blue! Wonderful loving family, which I am constantly amazed with! I have a relatively small family and I think one of the neatest things about this job is getting to kind of join in on the best and most special of events with families. So great to see how other people celebrate life and family!

And without further adieu, here are some of my favourites!





5 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Some awesome photos and I love the new logo ontop of the photos.

9:41 PM, May 09, 2007  
Blogger Marina said...

Those are some amazing photos Patti. Another job well done, and I agree with Heather, that new logo rocks!!!

11:11 AM, May 10, 2007  
Blogger MonaS! said...

Beautiful photos Patti! You continue to amaze. I also love the new logo.

6:02 PM, May 13, 2007  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

wow she is so sweet!!!!!! Great shots. Great new logo.

10:13 PM, May 13, 2007  
Blogger Heather M. said...

So sweet!!!!

10:23 AM, May 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home