Thursday, May 03, 2007

I love this man



I don't post photos of my hubby that often, but I just wanted to today. I got this fun shot of him yesterday and love that it has truly captured the essence of the gday bloke!! He encouraged me and supported me though all the ups and downs and has been my best cheering section with starting the business. So much so that when I mentioned there was a workshop coming up in 2 weeks in Atlanta with my favourite photographers in the whole world Nate Kaiser of the image is found and Susan Stripling and that I really really really wanted to go. He didn't even bat an eyelash. I am so excited. These two photographers are top wedding and portrait photogs in the US right now and I'm going to be spending a day with them! Absorbing like a sponge everything I can! This is really great news for all the wedding couples I have booked for this summer! I can not tell you how excited I am!

And a couple more photos, just cause that is what I do!! we got a new car last week, his name is Baxter! LOL!




I especially love the last one, although it's not great technically, I love the look on Brianna's face... just adores Daddy!! Happy Thursday all!

8 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

What a great hubby you have, gotta love guys like that! Have fun Patti! And I LOVE the car, we almost bought one last month as our second vehicle but it just wasn't right for us right now, we got a Jeep Liberty instead...one day I'll have my beetle! Congrats on all your great news!!

11:40 AM, May 03, 2007  
Blogger MonaS! said...

What wonderful photos. The kids look soooo cute. Brianna is looking more like you all the time! Great shots and I LOVE the new car!

8:03 PM, May 03, 2007  
Blogger Christy said...

Hi Patti-

I knew there was something else I liked about you- all cool people name their cars. My car? Her name is Jenna. Love the pics-have fun at your photography gig- let your hair down a bit, will ya?

:)

7:54 AM, May 04, 2007  
Blogger Marina said...

Patti, these are all awesome photos, even the last one. Brianna is so adorable in that photo and you couldn't capture the love of a daughter towards her father any better then that!!!

Congrats on the new wheels, gotta love a nice red beattle!!!

I am so excited for you and your trip to Atlanta, I can't wait to see the photos you take after a little inspiration.

1:36 PM, May 07, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

Congrats on the new car and it does look new. Love the matching outfits too.

Lots of fun in Atlanta.

9:43 PM, May 09, 2007  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

oh my heck you must be SO excited to go to the seminar. I ahve been eyeballing those and they Look AWESOME. SO COOL!!!! (i love that last shot too!)

10:12 PM, May 13, 2007  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Woohoo!!!! That seminar sounds AWESOME! Have fun!
Fun photos and cute car!

10:25 AM, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Sue Sykes said...

Ack! I'm soooooo jealous!!! I have been stalking Nate and his wife, Jaclyn for over a year at the image is found!!! Love, love, LOVE their work!!! You will have a blast - and learn tons!
Adorable photos of your kiddos - is it possible that they're getting cuter?!? :D

12:48 AM, May 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home