Wednesday, March 07, 2007

how to beat the winter blahs...


at the miller house, bed jumping is definitely in order!!
Too cold to go outside, played with all of the toys 5 gazillion times... only one thing left to do, jump on mum & dad's bed!! This photo had me in hysterics!!! I'm a little horrified that Ian has his soother in his mouth. I only let him have it at bed time, and then it stays in his bed! But while we were upstairs he ran into his room and grabbed it and his blankie... sneaky little squirt! that things days are numbered!!!
So afterwards, of course Bree wanted to see, and then she wanted to try taking some photos of me too... now my camera is not light, with the battery pack and lens on it, it is a heavy piece of work!! but she managed to get some fun shots see below!
first off a lovely blurry photo of Ian and myself


then oh the dirty ceiling fan *note to self, clean ceiling fan!*

7 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

What a GORGEOUS photo! Please tell Bree she did a fantastic job too. Perhaps she can start her own ablum.

3:53 PM, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Christy said...

Hiya Patti,

What does it say about your daughter when she can hold that heavy camera and still get a photo with fantastic catch lights? I think it would be fun to live at your house. Can I come jump on the bed? :)

5:07 PM, March 08, 2007  
Blogger Teresa (aka tmom) said...

Awesome picture!

Jumping on the bed is fun! Tasha does the same thing with her sookie and blankie, so you are not the only one!

6:52 PM, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looooooooooove the pictures P! Brianna did a great job! And what cuties you and Ian are!

10:00 PM, March 09, 2007  
Blogger Katrina said...

Hahahahahahahah ..... that could be my kids ANY day!!! They love jumping!!!! Great pics, girl!

1:06 PM, March 10, 2007  
Blogger Elia said...

Great photo. I see Miss Bree takes after her talented mommy. You all look great and looks like you had a fun day.

9:37 PM, March 13, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh glad I'm not the only mom that let's her kids jump on the bed. Some great shots that Bree took. Some of the ones that Micah takes amazes me and really helps me in my own photos (mostly the angles).

4:43 PM, March 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home