Sunday, September 09, 2007

End of Summer...

ok so I'm a week late with posting our labour day photos, but it's been a bit hectic with school starting, our little princess is in grade one! *gulp* and a handful of shoots with so many fun families and I got my wisdom teeth yanked on Friday! I will spare you the photo of my chipmunk face! lol!! BUT what I wanted to share was our trip to Zooz for labour day weekend! We got season tickets this year, and we went a bunch of times. THis time was by far the best though because the weather wasn't so humid the animals were all out and about doing their thing! We had our good friends Jamie & Heather join us too so that was nice for our kids to go tearing through the park together at high velocity! Here are some of my favourite pics!
The giraffes are by far my favourite. We happened to show up at feeding time! kids LOVEd that!!

my boys talking to the birds!
















my girl working the sunnies in front of the siberian tigers! *roar*



the boy loved petting the goats, chased them around and they were so good... made me laugh!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some beautiful photo's of the kids there. Check ou the bald head! Looks different to how we last saw him. When'd he shave it all off? Looks like you had a nice day at the Zoo.

Stace

3:03 AM, September 13, 2007  
Blogger MonaS! said...

VERY COOL giraffe photo! Your kids are so beautiful - lovin the photos!

12:03 PM, September 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home