Thursday, June 28, 2007

Danny and Lisa

I had the incredible pleasure and honour to photograph Danny & Lisa's wedding on Saturday! Such beautiful people with a gorgeous family! Danny, you need to go and buy a stick to beat off the boys before your girls get any bigger!!! Here are some of my favourites so far from the day! I have so many, but I'll just pick some for now! Thanks again guys!!
Please click on the images to see them larger!


















and one last fun one of all of us! THank you again, I wish you all the happiness and love in the world. Thank you for the great day!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing such a wonderful job on the photos Patti!! I am super-duper impressed..I love 'em! I look forward to having casual family pictures done in the near future.
Once again, thank you for a superb job!

12:35 PM, June 29, 2007  
Blogger MonaS! said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! And the bride's dress was wonderful. Another job well done Patti!

5:14 PM, June 30, 2007  
Blogger Just Rhonda said...

GREAT job!!!! Love the ring one!!! The lighting is really awesome in all of them! Rocking patti!

11:07 PM, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

These photos are just gorgeous!! I hope I can take pictures half this good after taking your class! ;) (no pressure!! LOL)

5:58 PM, July 07, 2007  
Blogger Heather M. said...

Wow! These are stunning photos, Patti!

11:52 PM, July 15, 2007  
Blogger Heather said...

Some awesome shots Patti.

10:40 PM, July 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home