Saturday, July 28, 2007

bad blogger

Oh how I have been a bad blogger! Summer is well and truly underway and in fact nearly half way done! I can't believe school is going to start back up again in a month, and that my little girl is going to be in grade one, EVERYDAY! eek! Ian will miss her desperately!

I have been super crazy busy photographing weddings and babies, and belly's and it's just so exciting! I can't tell you how much I adore being apart of these incredible moments in people's lives. Life is so precious, new lives are so fragile.

So important to remember when a trivial, albeit serious blow out occurs with your computer! Had a nasty virus on my computer last week and I had to have my hard drive completely reformatted! Thank goodness I back up all my photos the moment I dump the cards! However, I lost valuable emails and my calendar schedule. Please send me an email patti @ pattimillerphotography dot com (just remove the spaces and dot... trying to avoid spammers!)
if I have booked an appointment with you past this next week. I am currently trying to rebuild it all, but I don't want to miss anyone.
Thanks so much for your understanding!

Let me add in some recent belly faves, stay tuned for more belly, some baby and a sizzling hot wedding I shot today!!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Bree starts school! Its so exciting, because they are. Yet so sad because it means those first precious years are over.
Hope your computer is feeling better soon!

2:06 AM, July 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home